There are days when you feel extremely sick, don’t feel that energy to do all your work by yourself and feel the extreme need of a helping hand. A live in care agency extends their support to help you in such days. Some people desperately hate staying at hospitals even when they are extremely sick, these agencies provide every health care facility to such people by coming at their home. It ensures you get your comfort of home even in your treatment period. Such service covers housekeeping, personal care, nutritional care, daily health check-ups and more. There are highly trained and qualified nurses who take care of the patient 24*7 and offers warming companionship.
Advantages of Live-in-care
People who are in their elderly period often suffer from insecurities, loneliness and anxiety regarding their well-being. Such people have enlisted a lot of advantages they are getting through a live in care agency
- Experiencing the comfort of home while receiving health treatments
- A 24*7 companionship to share thoughts, feelings and emotions. Patients have reported enjoying their favourite Tv Shows, favourite dishes with the staff. Such service always ensures patients have a great time while overcoming their mental/physical illness.
- Feeling of security. Such service offers 24*7 monitoring that assures a feeling of safety.
- An extensive support in regular functioning like washing clothes, preparing meals, ironing the clothes and more.
- There is absolutely no boundary for visitors. Your dearest people can visit you anytime.
- Regular health check-up like measuring the blood-sugar and blood-pressure level.
Who is eligible to avail such service?
There is no bound of eligibility. Whenever you feel you are not doing fine, you need some extra care, you need someone to help you with your regular tasks you could contact such agencies. Mostly people who are in their elderly period or chronically ill recruit such agency. But that doesn’t state a bar of eligibility. Anyone who is in need could avail such service.
How much such service costs?
Every agency has separate policies regarding the cost or charges. Some agencies may charge you on the basis of hours or some may charge you on the basis of per day. Also, there is some amount of tax that you have to bear which varies agency to agency.
Is a live-in care agency worth the money?
There are so many agencies that provide such service but you have to ensure you have chosen the right one. Research a bit about your selected agencies to know more about their services. Also count the experiences as experiences make an organization more efficient. So we could conclude that it’s worth every penny if you have chosen the right people.