To lose the fat associated with any part of your body you need to lose your overall body fat. There is a limit of fat that is required by a body. The ideal percentage of fat present in the female body is slightly higher than that of the male body.
The essential fat in men varies between 2 to 5%, and that in women is 10-13%. That average fat percentile should be maintained if it exceeds it results in overweight and then obesity.
Now if you have fats associated around your neck and you want to lose them you need to step up for overall body weight reduction because “spot fat reduction” is something that is not possible. To reduce the neck fat, you should include the below-mentioned practices in your day to day life:
- Alter your Lifestyle and include neck exercise:
- Start your day with morning exercises. Make it an essential part of your life like other daily chores of eating, bathing, cleaning, You may take up with walking, jogging or some other simpler cardio exercises if not heavy workout in the gym.
- Walking is the best way to lose your body fat. Just a brisk walk of 20 minutes after your meal help you digest better and increase your metabolic rate and fat burning capacity of the body.
- Try to include maximum physical activities in your daily routine.
- Along with the fat burning exercises, you can include the exercises that can help you in toning your neck muscles and sagging skin and it can appear sleek and in shape.
- You can start with neck exercises anywhere in sitting or standing position as you are comfortable. The exercise includes up and down motion and sideways motion of your head for minimum 30 counts and repeats the set twice.
- Hold your head high looking at the ceiling and start chewing with your mouth closed. Continue the exercise for 30 seconds then rest for 10 seconds and repeat 2 to 3 times.
- Look up to the ceiling and hold your lips in ‘O’ position for 5 to 10 seconds. Take a break of 10 seconds and repeat the same few more times.
It is suggested to combine take up with all the neck exercises daily for 10 to 15 minutes to achieve the desired results.
- Manage your diet:
- Include plenty of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables in your diet.
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
- Include more of fiber intake because it makes you feel fuller because it takes higher time for its digestion.
- Eat in smaller portions and keep a check on your calorie consumption.
- Have control over your taste buds to avoid the fatty food.
- Make your diet plan such that you stay on semi liquid and liquid food for at least once a week. It’s essential to remove toxins from your body or detoxification.
- Limit the intake of sugar and salts in your daily routine. Avoid sweetened foods and drinks to the maximum extent.
You can achieve your desired body shape and remove the fat from your body if you are determined to eat healthily, work out better and follow a well-planned routine including sufficient relaxation to mind and body.