Hairs in the body is common in both men and women, some people do shaving to remove the hairs, almost each and every person do the shaving at any point in their life. Some people’s skin is too sensitive that often results in razor bumps which are highly annoying. These razor rashes are actually formed by the hair follicles, which are affected with bacteria; they will become red as well as get inflamed. These razor bumps are usually formed in the arms, neck, and legs where the skin is sensitive to withstand the harsh nature of the razor. The ingrown hairs that are often appeared as the red bumps often creates the itchiness, sometimes it will be painful. The razor rash is caused due to shaving, that is, when the hair follicle that is present on the skin fails to exit completely when it re-grows and then it again enter into the skin in another place by twisting around, at this time, the skin reacts to the annoying thing thereby resulting in to the bumps which are red in color. There are a lot of ways on how to get rid of razor bumps fast by using the home remedies itself.
Some of the home remedies to get rid of the razor bumps:
In spite of using a lot of expensive creams that are useful in getting rid off from the razor bumps, the home remedies are highly useful in solving the issue more effectively. Some of the home remedies on how to get rid of razor bumps fast are as follows:
- Tea tree oil- the tea tree is so good in having the antibacterial property; these anti bacterial properties are very much helpful in treating the areas that are affected by the razor bumps.
- Aloe vera- The antibacterial nature that is present in the aloe vera is very much useful in killing the bacteria that is present in the razor bumps, the aloe vera is also so helpful in moisturizing the skin, and the gel can even be used as the shaving cream. The gel can be applied on the skin before and after shaving this helps in avoiding the razor bumps.
- Apple cider vinegar- This is the best home remedy in treating the razor bumps, this helps in relieving from the itching, swelling, and also reduces the infection risks. The apple cider vinegar need to be dipped in a cotton ball and can be applied on the affected area. Then, once dried out it can be rinsed thoroughly with the water and pat dry.
- Honey- Honey is the most commonly found ingredient in everyone’s home, this helps in reducing the razor bumps also. This is the best natural antiseptic that is very much helpful in hydrating your skin for a long time. Just applying the honey on the affected area and allowing it to dry is more than enough to cure the razor bumps. Once it is pat to dry, clean with the water and then pat to dry again.
- There are some other home remedies like baby powder, baking soda and even the coconut oil can be used for treating the razor bumps. These natural ingredients will not cause any side effects to the infected area.