If you’re sick and tired of constantly having to shave, pluck, tweeze, string, and wax just to put your best foot forward, it’s in your best interests to take a long, hard look at the new age of permanent hair removal. But before we dive into the specific ins and outs of the contemporary process, take a brief moment to peruse the edifying facts and figures shown below:
- Women spend more than $15 per month on shaving products, which adds up to over $10,000 in a lifetime.
- Women spend an average of 10.9 minutes per shave, which adds up to more than 26 hours of time spent shaving per year.
- Millions of laser hair removal procedures are conducted each year but there has been a notable 51% rise in treatments performed since 2012. As a result, laser hair removal is now the fourthmost popular minimally-invasive procedure in the world.
- On average, people only need four treatments to achieve permanent hair removal.
- A recent survey found that over 87% of people who have undergone laser hair removal procedures would do it again.
- The most common treatment areas are the legs, arms, bikini zone, chin, underarms, and upper lip.
How Does it Work?
Contrary to popular belief, laser hair removal is not some form of magic or sorcery, nor is it dangerous, painful, or intrusive.
If you avail yourself of the Hollywood Skin permanent hair removal procedure, for instance, you’ll be guided through an easy and intuitive process:
- During the lead-up to your appointment, your skin care professional will advise you to stay away from tanning beds, spray tans, tanning lotions, and the sun’s UV rays.
- Prior to the procedure, you’ll have to shave the target area.
- To kick off the actual process, your physician will facilitate an exhaustive examination of your hair and skin type, after which he or she will perform a test patch to ascertain a proper approach.
- Once the settings have been adjusted accordingly, the physician will apply a cosmetic laser apparatus to the surface of your skin.
- The laser will then concentrate a beam of light directly onto the pigment in your hair follicles.
- This sustained laser light effectively kills off each follicle at its root, which prevents the glands from being able to regrow hair.
How Do I Pick a Reputable Clinic?
Even though the modern laser hair removal process is completely safe and very effective, you’ll still want to take the time to ensure that you’re partnering with a distinguished, trustworthy care centre. In this regard, you should be on the lookout for the following aspects during your research:
- Highly trained staff with over 20 years of experience in the industry
- Fully licenced and qualified technicians
- On-site registered nurses
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
- Price match promise (10% discount off of competitor’s rates)
- Full assortment of past patient testimonials directly on the clinic’s homepage
- Free 15-minute consultations with no hassles or obligations
- Revolving discount offers, such as buy one treatment get one free
With this valuable information at your disposal, you’re more than prepared to confidently schedule an appointment and finally get rid of those pesky follicles once and for all!